From: Glen Kramer [mailto:gkramer@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, November 09, 2010 11:08 AM
To: STDS-P1904-1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [IEEE1904.1] February meeting dates

All,

At the last meeting, Yuanling mentioned that our arranged dates for the meeting in Vancouver (February 8-10) partially overlap the Chinese New Year holiday (February 1-8).

Our host, PMC Sierra found it possible to shift the meeting by one day – to February 9-11.

Would any new conflicts arise if we move the meeting to February 9 – 11, 2010?

Thank you,

Glen