Re: [IEEE1904.1] Proposed agenda is posted

Glen,
I share your concern that we will not have enough time to review all comments.  With that in mind, I would suggest that Cl 1-3, 5A & 9A be deferred until Day 3.  These clauses contain informative material and do not warrant the same level of attention at this point in the process.  This may not save much (only a few technical comments) but it does set precedence and focus our attention to truly technical details.
Best Regards,
Duane