updated UMT layering diagram

Dear 1904.2 members,

At the last meeting, I had an action item to redraw the UMT layering diagram.

As a reminder, the diagram we discussed in Amsterdam is shown here: http://www.ieee1904.org/2/meeting_archive/2014/08/tf2_1408_kramer_1.pdf

Per the action item, the following changes were required:

1)      Show generic MAC Forwarding instead of UMT-specific MAC forwarding

2)      For TR-069 show IP client

3)      Show LLC layer similar to how it is shown in 802.1Q.

Attached is the updated diagram (visio and pdf). It still has issues, I think. I would like to discuss it now, so that if there are any suggestions, I can implement them before the meeting.

Please, ask questions and/or provide your feedback.

Thank you,

Glen