reoccurring biweekly meetings

Folks,

As agreed last week I am sending out doodles for the reoccurring 1904.3 TF webex meetings. We start on week 8..

There will be two polls because we will alternate the times so that every other call will be 6AM PST and the other will be 8PM PST.  The doodle poll is about finding the most convenient weekday. Respond by Thursday 12th this week. We'll shoot for 90mins call but can always end earlier if we run out of topics.

The calendar goes as follows. I understand not everybody is able to make the calls every time.. not even me.

Week 8:	6AM PST
Week 10:	8PM PST
Week 12:	6AM PST
Week 14: 	1904.3 f2f Cablelabs
Week 16: 	6AM PST
Week 18: 	8PM PST
Week 20: 	6AM PST
Week 22: 	8PM PST
Week 24: 	6AM PST
Week 26: 	8PM PST
Week 28: 	6AM PST
Week 30: 	8PM PST (maybe.. IETF at the same time)
Week 32: 	6AM PST
Week 34: 	8PM PST
Week 36: 	6AM PST
Week 38: 	8PM PST (maybe.. 802 at the same time)
Week 40: 	6AM PST
Week 42: 	8PM PST
Week 44: 	1904.3 f2f Fiberhome
Week 46: 	8PM PST (maybe.. 802 at the same time)
Week 48: 	6AM PST
Week 50: 	8PM PST

--
Jouni Korhonen, Ph.D, Associate Technical Director
CTO Office, Networking, Broadcom Corporation