From: Glen Kramer [mailto:gkramer@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, May 27, 2014 1:02 PM
To: STDS-P1904-1-MBRS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [IEEE1904.1-MBRS] Several announcements - ACTION REQUIRED

Deal Colleagues,

Please, note and take the necessary actions for the following:

1)      Website for the IEEE 1904 Access Network Working Group has been created (http://www.ieee1904.org/index.shtml). For some items, such as P&P, Ops Manual, or contact information, it still points to the 1904.1 website. Over the next several months, we will need to produce the new 1904-specific P&P and Operations Manual (since this is an individual-based WG).  I will be updating the website as new information becomes available. Please let me know if you request any additional content  or find any problems with the website.