June agenda - please comment

Dear Colleagues,

Attached is the draft agenda for June meeting. The schedule this time is somewhat complicated. We will have two alternating meetings: 1904.1 SIEPON WG meeting (entity-based) and 1904 Access Networks WG meeting (individual-based). The agenda color-codes the SIEPON meeting using yellow background and ANWG meeting using green background.

Please, review the agenda and let me know if you have any suggestions. If you would like to request an agenda time, please contact me as soon as possible.

We have received two liaison letters from ITU-T SG15:

·         LS on new versions of the Access Network Transport (ANT) standardization overview and work plan

·         LS on ITU-T G.9801 implementers’ guide (conformance and interoperability tests for OMCI-EPON)

The letters are posted here: http://www.ieee1904.org/1/private/contributions/2014_06/index.html

Also, the agenda for the joint workshop with BBF is posted here: http://www.ieee1904.org/special_activities/workshop_june2014/workshop_26Jun2014.shtml
I believe workshop is full now and no new registrations are accepted. If you have not registered and would like to attend, please ask Soo to add your name to the waiting list.

Thank you,

Glen