Re: [1904-ANWG] Motion to correct Motion #7

Yes,

--Raz

From: Glen Kramer [mailto:gkramer@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, January 08, 2016 2:34 PM
To: STDS-1904-WG@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [1904-ANWG] Motion to correct Motion #7

Dear Colleagues:

At the last meeting, we passed the following motion:

Motion #7:

Authorize the Editor to incorporate the resolved comments from the December 2015 meeting

as recorded in rmtf_1512_mrdb_1904_1_20151217.pdf and produce draft D2.1. Editor has a

license to resolve conflicts and apply editorial changes as needed.

Moved: Curtis Knittle, CableLabs

Seconded: Raz Gabe, PMC Sierra

(Technical, Required >= 2/3)

Motion passed by voice vote without opposition

Later, during the meeting we found that the referenced file name was wrong (and it does not exist). We should have referenced the comment database, which is located in file rmtf_1512_comments_1904_1_approved.pdf (http://www.ieee1904.org/revision/meeting_archive/2015/12/rmtf_1512_comments_1904_1_approved.pdf).

As you can see in the minutes, we tried to correct the situation in Motion #15, but by that time, we have lost the quorum.

Therefore I would like to conduct an electronic re-affirmation vote for the following motion:

In Motion 7, replace the filename rmtf_1512_mrdb_1904_1_20151217.pdf with

rmtf_1512_comments_1904_1_approved.pdf.

Moved: Marek Hajduczenia, Bright House Networks

Seconded: Curtis Knittle, CableLabs

(Required >= 2/3)

Voting members only - Please, reply with Yes, No, or Abstain.

This motion is just a technicality, but we have to take it to follow the process.

Thank you,

Glen