[1904-ANWG] February meeting agenda is posted

All,

The agenda for the 1904 meetings next week is posted here: http://www.ieee1904.org/meeting_archive/2016/02/anwg_1602_agenda.pdf

Please, let me know if you have any questions or suggestions.

Glen

On Wed, Feb 24, 2016 at 7:47 PM, Glen Kramer <glen.kramer@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Folks,

Just a reminder of the format of IEEE 1904 February meeting.
The meeting will be by teleconference. It will consist of 5 sessions:

Session 1:  Monday 2/297AM-10AM PST – RMTF, 1904.1 REV
Session 2:  Tuesday 3/1: 6PM-9PM PST – 1904.2
Session 3:  Wednesday 3/2: 7AM-10AM PST -1904.3
Session 4:  Thursday 3/3: 7AM-10AM PST – 1904.3
Session 5:  Friday 3/4: 7AM-10AM PST – WG meeting, Motion Madness.

Sessions 1-4 represent task force meetings. Under the rules of a task force meeting, no special task force membership is required. Everybody present (on the phone) can vote. Also, there is no quorum requirements, though having less than 3 people is a problem.

Session #5 represents a working group meeting. Quorum is defined as at least one half of all working group members. Given that we have 15 voting members now, we need to have at least 8 voting members present on this call. All the technical decisions made during the task force sessions will need to be ratified during the WG session.

Attendance at the task force sessions is not counted towards the voting rights attendance requirements. To get attendance credit for this meeting, you need to attend session #5.

Please, let me know if there are any questions.

Glen Kramer
Broadband Technology Group

--
Glen Kramer