From: stds-1904-rmtf@xxxxxxxx [mailto:stds-1904-rmtf@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Glen Kramer
Sent: Monday, December 05, 2016 1:38 PM
To: STDS-1904-WG@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; STDS-1904-RMTF@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: 1904.1 ballot update

All,

I just had a call with the IEEE Publication Editor. Because in our draft D3.1 we have changed some normative references, they want us to do another re-circulation. The recirculation will be 10 days long. I am still planning to make the RevCom submission deadline by December 20th. The recirculation announcement will come from MyProject soon. You don't need to vote if you already voted on the Initial Ballot and you vote didn't change.

Regards,

Glen