[1904-ANWG] Fwd: Doodle: Link for poll "IEEE 1904.2 Planning"

Dear Colleagues,

It is time for us to re-evaluate our progress with the 1904.2 standard and decide on its fate.
I am going to schedule a conference call. This will be considered a full WG meeting for the purposes of attendance tracking and voting.

The link below will take you to a Doodle poll to determine the most convenient time slot. Please, reply by the end of this week, since the 1904.1 P&P requires meeting announcement to be given at least 30 days before the meeting.

http://doodle.com/poll/neeqaadhnv7rq34s

​Thank you,
​Glen