Re: [1904-ANWG] Doodle Poll to schedule July 2018 for IEEE 1904.2

Dear Colleagues,

The Doodle poll is closed now. The slot selected by respondents that indicates maximum attendance is Wednesday, August 1, 2018 at 12:00pm Eastern Time.

The next IEEE 1904.2 Task Force meeting will be via conference call at that time.

During this meeting we will:

1. Receive an overview of the proposed revisions to the draft
2. Review, discuss and approve a timeline to complete the work of the IEEE 1904.2 task force.
3. Assign action items

I have scheduled the call for 1-1/2 hours and we will keep to that duration.

The detailed agenda will be posted no later than 7 days prior to the meeting.

Please email me if you have additional items to add to the agenda. The deadline to request agenda items is set for Friday, July 20, 2018 at 12:00pm Eastern Time.

Thanks,

Kevin A. Noll