[1904-ANWG] Followup from 29 November Consensus Building call

Based on the conversation and feedback from the 29 November, 2018 conference call, there are two big topics that seem to cause confusion.

Topic 1: Descriptions of UMT Network topology
 In other words, what is a UMT peer, what is a an intermediate node, etc.

Topic 2: UMT Layering

I have prepared two slide decks that, I think, reflect the group’s consensus and propose some solutions to the open issues.

Both slide decks are attached to this email.

Please review and send your feedback via the distribution list.

In the interest of building consensus on fundamental topics such as these, I request that you review these slide decks outside the context of my baseline proposal. I will update my baseline proposal when we reach consensus on these and, perhaps, other fundamental topics.

—kan—
Kevin A. Noll