From: Glen Kramer [mailto:glen.kramer@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, April 23, 2019 3:30 PM
To: 'stds-1904-wg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx' <stds-1904-wg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Upcoming 1904 ANWG conference call, April 30th, 4:40 PM, PDT.

Dear 1904 members,

You may have received a cancellation notice for the 1904 teleconference. This notice was sent only to remove an earlier schedule placeholder.  The meeting is still planned as scheduled.

You may find the dial-in details here:

http://www.ieee1904.org/meeting_info/2019/anwg_1904_mtg_info.pdf

The preliminary meeting agenda is posted here:

http://www.ieee1904.org/meeting_archive/2019/04/anwg_1904_agenda.pdf

Please, let me know if you have any suggestions for the agenda.

I am looking for volunteers to draft a response to the Broadband Forum liaison on YANG models for SIEPON (http://www.ieee1904.org/meeting_archive/2019/04/anwg_1904_ils_bbf.pdf). Please, let me know if you are willing to create a draft that we can review at the meeting.

Thank you,

-Glen