[1904-ANWG] Announcement of a Working Group meeting (teleconference)

Dear Colleagues,

It has been a long time since we had a 1904 Access Networks Working Group
meeting.
We currently have a number of questions that require a discussion by the
working group:

  1) Status update and motions on 1904.2 Universal Management Tunnel (UMT)
draft.
  2) Review of received/resolved maintenance request and a decision on
1904.1 SIEPON revision project.
  3) Discussion and decision on a project for system-level specifications
for 25G-EPON and 50G-EPON (similar to what SIEPON did for 1G-EPON and
10G-EPON).
  4) Discussion of industry needs for mobile fronthaul/backhaul (IEEE
1914, O-RAN). Decision on a relevant project in 1904.

In addition, we have several administrative matters to discuss:
  1) The need for revision of IEEE 1904 Policies and Procedures, and
possibly Operations Manual
  2) A timeline and a process for WG officers election

The above questions will be discussed on the next IEEE 1904 WG
teleconference, scheduled for Wednesday, February 19th, 16:00 - 17:30
Pacific time, and Thursday, February 20th, 16:00 - 17:30 Pacific time.

A Webex invitation will be sent to this reflector later this week.
A detailed meeting agenda will be posted on February 9th.

If you would like to add any additional items to the agenda, please let me
know.

Best Regards,
Glen Kramer,
IEEE 1904 ANWG Chair