[1904-ANWG] Agenda for the IEEE 1904 April meeting is posted

Dear Working Group members,

Our April meeting (teleconference) starts tomorrow, April 23, at 4PM US Pacific time.

The agenda is available at https://www.ieee1904.org/meeting_archive/2024/04/anwg_2404_agenda.pdf

On the agenda, I allocated two sessions (Tuesday and Wednesday), as indicated by our meeting schedule for 2024. But we shall try to complete all our work items in one session, if possible.

We have received a total of 25 comments. All the comments and associated files are posted at https://www.ieee1904.org/4/meeting_archive/2024/04/tf4_mtg_files.shtml. Please, review these materials ahead of the meeting, so that we can move quickly during our call.

If after the comment resolution, the WG super-majority agrees that the draft is technically-complete, we will initiate the Working Group ballot on D2.0 after the meeting.

Thank you,

Glen