Updated draft PAR 1904.1-REV

Dear Colleagues,

I have updated the draft 1904.1 revision PAR based on the suggestions at the meeting.

The updated version with changes highlighted is posted here: http://www.ieee1904.org/revision/meeting_archive/2014/12/rmtf_1412_kramer_1a.pdf

I am thinking it would be safer to conduct an online vote to approve this PAR rather defer it to our meeting in February. The upcoming NesCom submission deadlines are 19 December 2014 and 13 February 2015.

We won’t be able to make the December deadline, as we need two weeks to conduct an online vote. For the 13 February 2015 deadline, we could do it at the meeting, but it may not leave enough time to conduct the required Sponsor’s vote (two weeks if done electronically).

Please, reply on the reflector if you have any questions or further suggestions for the draft RAP and also if you have any feedback regarding the approval process.

Regards,

Glen