Re: Call 4/5/16 notes

Ah.. sure.

- Jouni

4/13/2016, 12:38 PM, Bomin Li kirjoitti:
Such as packet drop rate ...

Sent from Outlook Mobile <https://aka.ms/blhgte>

On Wed, Apr 13, 2016 at 11:38 AM -0700, "Jouni Korhonen"
<jouni.korhonen@xxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:jouni.korhonen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Hi,

What do you exactly mean by statistics?

- Jouni

4/13/2016, 10:46 AM, Bomin Li kirjoitti:
Hi Jouni,

Would there be a case that TS is used for presentation time and SN is used for statistics purpose? Having TS and SN in a data packet can better carry out this feature.
Let us discuss it more on Tuesday meeting.

Best Regards
Bomin