Poll for 1904.3 TF meeting in June - please respond by Thursday 5/12 23:59 PDT

Folks,

We discussed this briefly during San Jose meeting. The next 1904.3 TF meeting will be held in June week starting 20th. We easily used two days last time so I am thinking to reserve two full days for next time as well.  First two things:

1) Indicate by replying whether you prefer:

   [ ] Teleconference
   [ ] Face-2-face

   A teleconference means we have 2-4 webex calls over a two day period. A
   face-2-face likely means a meeting in DK or UK. Details are still TBD.

2) Indicate by replying which dates you prefer:

   [ ] 6/21-6/22 (Tue-Wed)
   [ ] 6/22-6/23 (Wed-Thu)
   [ ] Cannot make it

I will use the poll response also as an indication of the meeting size. You can respond to the list or directly to me (or both). Send your responses by Thursday 5/12 23:59 PDT.

- Jouni