Next 1904.3 TF meeting and remote participation

Folks,

For the upcoming f2f TF meeting we'll also be prototyping remote participation. Since we are having just a TF meeting the process in general is a bit more relaxed than in a WG meeting. This should allow following the discussion, see the material and participate to the discussion via webex. We cannot quarantee the quality, though, but I think it is worth a try.

I'll send the webex details out later this week.

Regards,
	Jouni

--
Jouni Korhonen, IEEE P1904.3 TF chair