Call 6/14/2016 notes - with attachments for the June TF meeting

Start: 6/14/2016 08:00 PDT
End: 6/14/2016 09:08 PDT

Present:
	Jouni Korhonen
	Bomin Li
	Ofir Mahazri
	Richard Maiden
	Richard Tse
	Perminder Tumber
	Steinar Bjornstad
	Rami Al-obaidi
	Xhafer Krasniqi

Actual agenda:
 * Jouni goes through next week details:
   - TF meeting i.e., decision/motions if any will need to be
     run through the WG after the TF meeting.
   - 4 input documents (see the attachment)
   - We will have remote participation via WebEx; details out
     later today.
   - Agenda will be distributed later today.
   - We'll go through the D1.0 TF review comments during the
     f2f meeting.
   - If you have any logistics questions regarding the
     meeting, transport etc contact Bomin Li
     (bomin.li@xxxxxxxxxxxx)
 * Draft D1.0 first review received 102 comments. Richard will
   provide resolution to as many of those as possible for the
   TF f2f meeting. We'll spend considerable amount of meeting
   time to go those through.
 * Xhafer asks whether the review cycklw begins again. Jouni
   clarifies thatw we will run as many TF review cycles as
   needed to get the spec into a good shape. Next review starts
   once current comments are resolved and new draft revision is
   available.
 * Jouni goes through the input papers for the next week TF meeting:
   - RoE timestamp and presentation time in past
   - RoE Structure Agnostic Mapper and Start of Frame
   - The Structure Agnostic Mapper clarifications
   - The Simple Tunneling Mapper
 * See the attachment for the inputs - no online discussion
   during the call.
 * Some discussion about the comment resolution. Jouni shows an
   example how it is done. Main emphasis on the Technical and
   required editorial comments.
 * There seems to be quite few issues with Word to PDF conversion,
   which breaks the layout in some occasions.

Next call:
 * 6/28/2016 8AM PDT