call 7/12/2016 notes

Start: 7/12/2016 08:00 PDT
End:   7/12/2016 79:57 PDT

Present:
	Jouni Korhonen
	Bomin Li
	Ofir Mahazri
	Richard Maiden
	Stefano Barbagallo
	Ralph Bechstein
	Stuart Whitehouse
	Xhafer Krasniqi
	Rami Al-obaidi

Actual agenda:
 * Jouni went quick through the current status of 1904.3 -> 1914.3 TF
   merging. We'll continue with existing logistics, reflector etc
   until further notice (i.e., one the actual move of the material
   and reflectors etc are completed in 1914).
 * Jouni reminded about the coming IEEE 1904 WG telco on Thursday
   7/21/2016. Remember to join this 2h meeting. We still have two
1904.3 TF motions to approve there (see http://www.ieee1904.org/3/meeting_archive/2016/06/tf3_1606_closing.pdf)
 * AP RoE packet formats (Jouni). Jouni went through mockups of the
   packet formats to be added to the draft standard. Slides attached
   and might contain errors..
 * Richard had clarifying questions and proposals. For agnostic
   mapper avoid the sample interleaving examples just show the
   copy from buffer to another. Jouni agrees (the example in the
   slides is confusing at best).
 * Regarding the aware mapper it would be good to show how
   AxCs are extracted from BFs, put into RoE and again mapped to
   AxCs in BF. Also using different color coding for I and Q
   components would be good. Jouni agrees.
 * Richard also mentioned that it might be usefull to express the
   mapping examples using "formulas". Jouni hesitates ;) If someone
   wants to do that go ahead.
 * Next revision of the mapping pictures for the next telco.
 * Jouni reminds that next IEEE 1914.3 RoE TF f2f meeting will be
   about one day during the general IEEE 1914 NGFI WG meeting week
   in late August.

Next call:
 * 7/26/2016 8AM PDT