Re: [1904-ANWG] Slides used for discussion last night

Hi Glen,

Some thoughts / feedback

Regards

Marek

On 3/7/23 15:22, Glen Kramer wrote:

Thank you Steve!

Based on this contribution and the discussion we had at the last meeting, I updated my slides. I removed slides that are not relevant anymore and tried to make the remaining slides look more like a proposal. There are still many questions that the WG need to resolve. They are summarized on the last 4 slides.

Let’s discuss the attached slides on the reflector first. Then we can have another call a week or two from now.

I moved this email from the WG reflector to TF4 reflector. All, please respond with your suggestions and concerns.

Glen