From: Curtis Knittle <C.Knittle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, April 10, 2023 3:01 PM
To: STDS-1904-4-TF@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [1904.4 TF] Reminder: 1904.4 Consensus call today

Dear Colleagues,

This is a friendly reminder of our consensus call in about an hour. Zoom details are as follows:

CableLabs Secure Zoom Meeting

https://cablelabs.zoom.us/j/91259579080?pwd=ZFFGdkpFN21BWlBINzZsYmd0cTF2dz09

Meeting ID: 912 5957 9080

Password: 246396

Thank you,

Curtis

Curtis Knittle

VP Wired Technologies â?? R&D

CableLabs

desk: +1-303-661-3851

mobile: +1-303-589-6869

c.knittle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Stay up to date with CableLabs: Read the blog and follow us on Twitter

#whosaysicant