Re: maintenance process

Raz,

I think that step represents precisely what you're asking for - the step of "Modify resolution" implies any process(es) we typically use to reach consensus, including discussions between the task force and the submitter (via email, phone, etc.). As a side note, a submitter is always encouraged to participate in the MR resolution to make sure that the feedback and discussions are all done in a timely manner.

Once the MR is moved to the "Ready for Ballot" status, at least 2/3 of the Task Force have been satisfied and I believe there is no need for further "negotiation" with the submitter - the MR will be then balloted, where individual have another shot at the MR, suggesting any changes they might deem necessary.

I think we are good as shown today

Thanks for looking at it

Marek