RE: Radio over Ethernet draft PAR for the IEEE 1904 pre-review & discussion

Hi,

Actually, I was in an impression that liaisons would be needed if/when we actually engage with the work. Anything before that is premature from my point of view, since we have no established PAR even - nor TF to decide what goes in a liaison from the technical point of view.

- JOuni