I am happy to announce that in the interests of improved collaboration, CableLabs has graciously offered to host the 1904 ANWG, FSAN, and NG-EPON meetings together during the week of February 2-6.

Below is the tentative schedule:

Timeslot

Monday, February 2, 2015

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Thursday, February 5, 2015

Friday, February 6, 2015

FSAN-All (50)

1904 ANWG (25)

FSAN-Oper (20)

1904 ANWG (25)

4:30 PM

5:00 PM

5:30 PM

I encourage all ANWG members to attend the NG-EPON meeting and the joint session, where all three groups will introduce their current standards and future work plans.

There will be no registration fees for this meeting, but registration will be required. Please, see the message from Curtis below.

I will send a separate announcement when the registration page is available.

Regards,

Glen