Re: [1904-ANWG] December agenda is posted

Dear colleagues,

For those attending the meeting in Tampa starting tomorrow, in the morning please arrive at the main entrance of the Bright House building (see photo below) to have your badges issued. I will be waiting in the lobby starting from 8:20 am tomorrow.

The entrance is located at the far side of the building, if you happen to be staying at the local Hilton Garden Inn.

See you tomrorow  in the morning

Regards

Marek Hajduczenia, PhD
Network Architect, Principal Engineer