[1904-ANWG] April meeting registration deadline

Dear Colleagues,

As you know, since January 2015, IEEE SA no longer provides financial services for our working group. We are in a process of establishing  a concentration  banking account for our WG. There are some difficulties in linking this account with a Paypal account that we need in order to allow credit card processing.

Given that, we will have to postpone the registration deadline until some later date. I will make a separate announcement.

Thank you,

Glen