[1904-ANWG] Contributions for April meeting

Dear Colleagues,

The deadline for the contributions for our April meeting has passed, yet I received no contributions. It seems that submitting post-deadline contributions has become the new norm. I understand that everyone is busy, but without the contributions (or at least the requests for agenda time), I am unable to prepare the meeting agenda.

Please, submit the contributions (or request the agenda time, if the contribution is not yet ready) using “Submit Presentation” form on each TF page:

TF2: http://www.ieee1904.org/private/2/tf2_presentproc.shtml

TF3: http://www.ieee1904.org/private/3/tf3_presentproc.shtml

RMTF: http://www.ieee1904.org/private/revision/rmtf_presentproc.shtml

Thank you,