From: Huang Jinri [mailto:huangjinri@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, May 27, 2015 8:29 PM
To: STDS-1904-WG@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [1904-ANWG] Agenda for NGFI workshop on June 4th

(@Those who have registered for NGFI workshop next week)

Dear all,

Many thanks for registering for  the upcoming NGFI workshop in Beijing.

Attached you can find the agenda of the workshop. Please note that the workshop will start from 1:30PM.

Just in case, for those who are visiting us for the first time, the address is:

China Mobile Research Institute,

No. 32, Xuanwumenxi Ave, Xicheng District

When you arrive, you need to check in in the front desk, then you can see the sign indicating the way to the meeting room.

Considering that there will be around 80 attendees, we suggest you to come to our office a bit earlier for the check-in.

Should you have any questions, you can reach me at 13910490429 or my colleague Mr. Yan Min at 13911643349 for help.

Looking forward to seeing you all soon.

Thanks and regards,

Jinri