[1904-ANWG] Scheduling dry run call in preparation for August WG teleconference

Dear 1904 members,

As we discussed in Beijing, our August meeting will be by teleconference. We should have dry run call to see if Join.Me conference tool works for everybody.

I have setup a doodle poll to find out the best timeslot for the dry run call. I suppose 1 hour will be  enough.

On this call I would like to discuss the agenda and duration for the August WG call. We also will need to decide whether to have 1-2 long calls, or break it into a series of short calls over more days.

The call will be during the week of July 27th. The exact day will be determined later.

The following diddle poll is created to determine just the time of day to hold the dry run call (based on people time zones).  Please, follow the link to indicate your preferences.

http://doodle.com/sdbxyb5pyy5eak5p

Please, note that with participants from around the world, it is very hard to find a slot convenient for all. For this reason, please be as flexible as possible and specify yes from the earliest possible time you are able to have the call until the latest possible time you are able to stay awake. Please, only respond if you intend to participate in the August WG call.

This poll will close Sunday, July 12th, at midnight.

Thank you,

Glen