Re: [1904-ANWG] Determining best times for August teleconference - ACTION REQUIRED

Glen,

What time zone are we using for reference? It would be most flexible to allow us to use local time zone J

Marek

From: Glen Kramer [mailto:gkramer@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, July 29, 2015 2:52 PM
To: STDS-1904-WG@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [1904-ANWG] Determining best times for August teleconference - ACTION REQUIRED

Dear Colleagues,

At the August teleconference, we will have 4 sessions, each 3 hours long.

Session 1: 1904.1 RMTF – August 19th, 2015

Session 2: 1904.1 RMTF – August 19th, 2015

Session 3: 1904.3 RoE TF – August 20th, 2015

Session 4: 1904.3 RoE TF – August 20th, 2015

Attendance will be recoded for each session separately.

To get meeting attendance credit, you need to attend at least two sessions.

The following Doodle poll will be used to determine the most convenient time for sessions 1 and 3.

http://doodle.com/tr9ikcnc7unwe4mw

This poll will close on Sunday evening Aug 2nd (PDT).

Please, indicate all tolerable timeslots.

After this poll closes, and based on the results of this poll, another poll for sessions 2 and 4 will be conducted.

Thank you,

Glen