Re: [1904-ANWG] Draft agenda for 1904 WG August teleconference

All,

I updated the agenda to move the Silence Suppression presentation to Session #3. If you have already looked at the old agenda, please click on the Reload icon in your browser to clear the cache.

Glen

From: Glen Kramer [mailto:gkramer@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, August 15, 2015 3:57 PM
To: STDS-1904-WG@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [1904-ANWG] Draft agenda for 1904 WG August teleconference

Dear Colleagues,

I have posted the tentative agenda for the call next week.

http://www.ieee1904.org/meeting_archive/2015/08/anwg_1508_agenda.pdf

Please, note that all times except session start times are approximate. Depending on how long the discussions take, we may rearrange some agenda items among sessions 1 and 2 and among sessions 3 and 4.

If you have comments or suggestions, please let me know.

Regards,

Glen