Re: [1904-ANWG] WG motion to start IEEE SA ballot on 1904.2 draft

Thank you all 1904 WG voting members for the quick responses to this motion. I have now received responses from all voting members. Consequently, I declare that the voting period has ended and that the motion passed with 100% approval and no abstentions. I am now submitting a similar motion on behalf of the working group to our Sponsor.

-Glen

From: Glen Kramer <glen.kramer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, February 01, 2021 5:21 PM
To: 'STDS-1904-WG@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx' <STDS-1904-WG@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: WG motion to start IEEE SA ballot on 1904.2 draft

Dear Colleagues,

At the last TF2 meeting on January 28th, the task force resolved all comments submitted against the D2.2 and has produced draft D3.0 (https://www.ieee1904.org/private/2/drafts/D3_0/tf2_D3_0_clean.pdf).

After the comment resolution, the WG ballot has 100% response rate and 100% approval rate.

The 1904.2 task force has unanimously passed the motion to submit the draft D3.0 to the initial SA ballot.

We now need to take the same motion at the WG level.  If you are a voting member, please respond as either APPROVE, DISAPPROVE, or ABSTAIN.

(You may check your voting status here: https://www.ieee1904.org/wg_members.shtml.)

The voting period for this motion ends when all voting members submit their votes, but not later than February 15th, AoE. I would like to strongly encourage you to reply at your earliest convenience, because after this motion, we also need to obtain Sponsorâ??s approval before we can start the ballot.

WG MOTION:

Approve the submittal of draft D3.0 to the initial SA ballot.
Instruct the WG chair to take the steps necessary to initiate the SA ballot on IEEE 1904.2 draft.

   â?? Moved: Marek Hajduczenia
   â?? Seconded: Pradeep Kondamuri
   â?? Requires >= 75% by rule

APPROVE _____