I'd like to tie a few loose ends that were left after the meeting.

1) I think several action items may be marked as completed (please,
confirm):
	#13 - needs to be assigned to Marek and marked "completed"
	#18 - was completed in D0.5.
	#20 - completed
	#21 - completed
Anything else was resolved?

2) We ran a bit overtime because of my presentation taking longer than
anticipated and in my rush to close the meeting I forgot to give the WG
closing report.
https://www.ieee1904.org/meeting_archive/2021/10/anwg_2110_closing.pdf
The only important thing there was to decide on the dates of the next
meeting. Our meeting callendar allocated the preferred window on December
14th and 15th.  Is everybody ok with the meeting on these dates?

Thank you,
Glen