Re: [1904-ANWG] voting period for 1904 Treasurer position

Dear Working Group members,

Based on the vote count reported below, I announce that the required response threshold was met and that Zhou Zhen is elected to the position of Treasurer.

I would like to thank Zhou Zhen for accepting the nomination to serve as the  working group treasurer, and to congratulate him for being elected with the unanimous vote.

According to our Policies and Procedures, the term of office for the WG officer is two years, however an officer may continue to serve until a successor is elected or appointed (See section 3.1 in https://www.ieee1904.org/documents/operations/anwg_PnP_approved.pdf).

Sincerely,

Glen Kramer

IEEE 1904 WG Chair