[1904-ANWG] 1904 WG will have continue meeting tomorrow

Dear Colleagues,

At the meeting today, we ran out of time discussing the new material in Clause 8. The WG has decided to continue our meeting tomorrow, as was initially scheduled. For that reason, the agenda posted yesterday was modified as shown in the attached file. Please, plan to be on that call to ensure that we have the necessary working group quorum.

Thank you,

Glen