[1904-ANWG] December meeting information and agenda

Dear colleagues,

The agenda for the 1904 WG meeting next week is posted at https://www.ieee1904.org/meeting_archive/2022/12/anwg_2212_agenda.pdf

We have not received any comments yet, though I know at least two people are working on some action items, so hopefully comments are coming soon.

There is also a stand-alone presentation on the agenda (https://www.ieee1904.org/4/meeting_archive/2022/12/tf4_2212_kramer_1a_encryption.pdf).

This presentation discusses the direction for encryption specification â?? our last remaining big ticket item. Please review it ahead of time, so we can have a productive discussion on the call.

At our December meetings we usually approve the meeting calendar for the next year. A proposed meeting schedule is posted in the draft closing report https://www.ieee1904.org/meeting_archive/2022/12/anwg_2212_closing.pdf

I did not enter all the potential conflicting events there yet. If you attend or know of any other standards meetings, tradeshows, or conferences that conflict with our schedule, please let me know.

You should have received a meeting invite by email. The dial-in instructions are also posted here: https://www.ieee1904.org/meeting_info/2022/anwg_2212_mtg_info.pdf

I am looking forward to our call on Tuesday.

Glen