[1904-ANWG] Meeting on February 13-13 is cancelled

Dear Colleagues,

Please, be advised that our upcoming working group meeting scheduled for February 13-14 is cancelled.

The efforts to complete the Authentication specification continued since our December meeting and a very good progress was made with the overall framework. But the contribution is not quite ready yet for submission to the working group.

There were no other substantive contributions, so holding the meeting would not be a productive use of everybodyâ??s time.

Our previously approved time slot for the next meeting is April 23-24, as shown here: https://www.ieee1904.org/meeting_info/2024/anwg_mtg_calendar_2024.pdf.

If anyone finds these dates problematic for any reason, please let me know. Otherwise, these will be the dates of our next meeting.

Best Regards,

Glen