[IEEE1904.1] Meeting logistics

Hello:

IEEE-SA looks forward to hosting the kick-off meeting of the P1904.1 working group. Please note the following.

The meeting will convene at 9:00 am EST, however, you will be required to register with the reception desk of IEEE with a picture identification. You will be provided with a badge that you are required to display at all times. Due to this requirement, we recommend that you plan to arrive at the Operations Center between 8:00 am and 8:30 am since there will be at least 50 people attending your meeting, all of whom need badges.

If you indicated that you require transportation between the New Brunswick Hyatt and the IEEE, a bus has been arranged according to the following schedule. We expect the bus to be full based upon current registrations, so if your plans change and you now require transportation, please let me know asap.

Monday, 8 February
Shuttle bus will arrive at the Hyatt at 7:30am. The shuttle bus will leave for IEEE at 7:45am.

Shuttle bus will arrive at IEEE at 5:15pm. Shuttle bus will leave IEEE at 5:30.

Tuesday, 9 February
Shuttle bus will arrive at he Hyatt at 7:30am. The shuttle bus will leave for IEEE at 7:45am.

Shuttle bus will arrive at IEEE at 5:15pm. Shuttle bus will leave IEEE at 5:30.

Wednesday, 10 February
Shuttle bus will arrive at he Hyatt at 7:30am. The shuttle bus will leave for IEEE at 7:45am.

Shuttle bus will arrive at IEEE at 3:45pm. Shuttle bus will leave IEEE at 4:00pm.

I look forward to meeting all of you on Monday, 8 February 2010. If there are any questions or issues before or the day of the meeting, please feel free to contact me directly at my phone number below.

Regards,
Noelle

-
Noelle D. Humenick
Corporate Client Manager
IEEE Standards
N.humenick@xxxxxxxx
PH: +1 732 562 3818
http://standards.ieee.org/

The Institute of Electrical and Electronics
Engineers, Inc.
445 Hoes Lane, PO Box 1331,
Piscataway, NJ 08855-1331 USA

IEEE. Fostering technological innovation and
excellence for the benefit of humanity.

Celebrating 125 Years of Engineering the Future.
www.ieee125.org