[IEEE1904.1] Hotel reservation problems

Dear Colleagues,

Several people attempted to make online hotel reservation during the last few days and were told that no rooms were available.

I just called the hotel, they say they have rooms left and don’t understand why the reservation system responds this way.

When you make your reservation, please make sure you select Santa Monica Beach Hotel and also select “Group” in the ‘Partner/Group Rates’ drop-down list.  I just tried to reserve another room and it showed it available.

Please, try one more time. If it still fails, you may either call hotel directly. Or e-mail me your full name (as written in your passport) and your arrival and departure dates. I will send the list to our group coordinator at the hotel and will have them reserve the rooms this way.

Very sorry for the inconvenience.

Glen Kramer

Chair, IEEE P1904.1 Working Group (www.ieee1904.org/1)

glen.kramer@xxxxxxxx