[IEEE1904.1] December meeting sponsorship update

Dear Colleagues,

I would like to provide an update to our December meeting sponsorship. The meeting will be co-sponsored by Broadcom and the Research Institute of Telecommunication Transmission (RITT), China.

RITT is a unit of Ministry of Industry and Information Technology (MIIT) in China. RITT is a non-profit organization and is an important member and contributor to Chinese Communications Standardization Association.

Currently, RITT is in a process of becoming IEEE1904.1 Working Group member.

All meeting arrangements will remain the same as presented in http://www.ieee1904.org/1/meeting_info/siepon_1012_mtg_info.pdf.

Please, note the following upcoming deadlines:

1)      Comments (including any supplemental files) are due November 29, 2010.

2)      Meeting registration deadline is December 1st, a week from today.

3)      Stand-alone presentations (proposals) are due December 4, 2010. In general, stand-alone proposals will be given lower priority then the comments and will be considered after we are done with the comments.

Please, let me know if there are any questions.

Thank you,

Glen Kramer

Chair, IEEE P1904.1 Working Group (www.ieee1904.org/1)

glen.kramer@xxxxxxxx