Nudge - Re: IEEE 1904.3 D1.0 spec available. TF review begins.

A friendly reminder to review the draft and submit comments.

- Jouni

6/6/2016, 12:19 PM, Jouni Korhonen kirjoitti:
Folks,

Draft D1.0 was posted during the weekend to the web at
http://www.ieee1904.org/private/3/drafts/tf3_drafts.shtml. This marks
the beginning of the first Task Force (TF) review for the IEEE 1904.3/D1.0.

The draft D1.0 is posted in both MicroSoft Word and PDF formats. You
will find both clean and track-changes versions. The track-changes
version shows the changes relative to the draft D0.51 and is provided
only for a reference.

All comments shall be submitted against the clean draft version
tf3_1904_3_D1_0_clean.pdf
(http://www.ieee1904.org/private/3/drafts/D1_0/tf3_1904_3_D1_0_clean.pdf).

When commenting use the "Submit Comments" web tool at
http://www.ieee1904.org/private/3/tf3_commentproc.shtml. Also, all
comments shall be marked down into the "Comment Submission Template"
Excel sheet found at
http://www.ieee1904.org/documents/templates/anwg_YYMM_comments_lastname_n.xlsm.
Please, pay attention to the guidelines given on the web page.

I reconn we are unfortunately late starting this TF review process due
some issues. Therefore, the first TF review timelines are going to be
short & tight for the next TF meeting. We will still have multiple TF
review cycles for sure! The schedule is as follows:
* Monday, June 6, 2016 - start of the TF review
* Monday, June 13, 2016 - TF review comments are due
* Friday, June 17, 2016 - editor's proposed responses are due

Regards,
    Jouni
    TF Chair, 1904.3 TF