[1904-ANWG] Minutes of the July meeting and action items

Dear Colleagues,

The unapproved minutes of the July 2016 working group meeting are posted in http://www.ieee1904.org/meeting_archive/2016/07/anwg_1607_minutes_unapproved.pdf.  Please, review and let me know if you find any inaccuracies.

For those who did not attend the call, please note that there are two conditional action items that you may need to take.

1) The RoE project has been transferred to the IEEE 1914 NGFI working group. Those 1904 voting members who do not plan to continue participating in P1904.1 (SIEPON) and in P1904.2 (UMT) projects, please rescind your 1904 voting rights, so that the 1904 WG can have a quorum at the next meeting.  To rescind the voting rights, inform the executive secretary Zhou Zhen (zzhou@xxxxxxxxxxxxx) in writing.

2) Before we can start Sponsor Ballot on P1904.1 revision draft, we need to form a Sponsor Ballot group. Invitations to join the Sponsor Ballot group will be sent to those participants that expressed interest in 1904.1 revision project via myProject. If you are interested in joining the Sponsor Ballot, please follow the instructions in the Char's Closing Report in slides 3-7 (http://www.ieee1904.org/meeting_archive/2016/07/anwg_1607_closing.pdf).  You do not need 1904 voting rights or even to be 1904 WG participant to join the Sponsor Ballot group, but you will need to have IEEE SA membership. Please, complete this action item Before Wednesday, August 3rd.

Thank you,
Glen Kramer