From: IEEE-SA <sa-ballot@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, Oct 29, 2016 at 9:00 PM
Subject: Sponsor Ballot P1904.1 has closed!

To: undisclosed-recipients:;

This notification is to advise you that the sponsor ballot P1904.1 Standard for Service Interoperability in Ethernet Passive Optical Networks (SIEPON) has closed and comments/votes can no longer be accepted.  The sponsor will review the results of the ballot and decide if a recirculation ballot or RevCom Submittal is in order.  If a recirculation ballot is to be conducted, you will be notified.

Thank you for your participation in this ballot.