Announcing the next 1904.1 meeting (by teleconference)

All,

The next 1904 working group meeting will be conducted by teleconference.
Based on the results of the doodle poll, the teleconference is scheduled for Tuesday, November 29th, 3:00 -- 5:00PM PST.

The dialing instructions are here: http://www.ieee1904.org/meeting_info/2016/anwg_1611_mtg_info.pdf
The agenda for the meeting is located here: http://www.ieee1904.org/meeting_archive/2016/11/anwg_1611_agenda.pdf

Please, let me know if you have any additional items to be put on the agenda.

Thank you,
Glen