Call 6/28/2016 notes

Start: 6/28/2016 08:00 PDT
End: 6/28/2016 08:38 PDT
Present:
Jouni Korhonen
Ofir Mahazi
Xhafer Krasniqi
Richard Maiden
Rami Al-odaibi
Rob DeLetto
Stuart Whitehead
Kevin Bross
Stefano Bargagalio
Brian Torley
Perminder Tumber
Steinar Bjornstad

Actual Agenda:
* Jouni went through the achievements from the last f2f meeting in Denmark.
* Next steps are 1904 WG call on 21st July where the two motions from the f2f needs to be ratified.
* Richard is already implementing comment resolution results to the draft, which will (most likely) be then soon available after the motion for D1.0 review comments has passes in the WG call. After that the TF review cycle repeats for draft D1.1.
* Jouni said to start working on the AP he got from f2f (pictures of the packet in mem and on-wire)
* Kevin asked about the NesCom result (merging of 1904.3 and 1914). Jouni had no idea yet - will check.
* Kevin brought up the RoE native mode and that it needs some serious work. Jouni acked and noted that we do not have too much to put there yet. Maybe just the data flows with well defined way of packing (I/Q) samples into it. Probably best we can do.
* In a meantime, there are several places in the spec that has "placeholders". Join effort needed to fill those. Check the comment resolution excel for the places where we agreed to add editor's note that "something needs to be done".
* Next f2f on the week starting 22nd August.

Next Call:
* 7/12/2016 8AM PDT

--
Jouni Korhonen, Broadcom Ltd.