RE: decisions affecting eOAM attributes for the initial key exchange

Iâ??d like to share a preview version of the first of the two attributes that we decided to create for the initial key exchange.

What we called in the slides the â??List of supported curvesâ?? in the attached document is called aInitialKeyMethods

I will be away all next week, but will try to check email daily. Please provide your feedback.

Thank you,

Glen