From: Marion, Jc <jmarion@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, October 10, 2023 10:19 AM
To: Glen Kramer <000006d1020766de-dmarc-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; stds-1904-4-tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [**EXTERNAL**] Update on eOAM attributes for the initial key exchange

Hi Glen.

Good catch! I agree that using sequence TLV would be cumbersome.

Between option 3 and 4, I would favor 3 because option 4 is a special case of 3 where the set requests are factorized into one OAMPDU. Which is something that can be done with all requests of same type (SET/GET). Assuming the error handling is done properly.

If we present option 3, an implementation using option 4 would be compliant with the spec.

If we present option 4, it can give the impression that the two set requests must be inside same OAMPDU. And an implementation using option 3 could be seen as NOT be compliant with the spec.

Thanks,

Jc