Next Generation Fronthaul Interface (NGFI) Workshop - RESPONSE REQUIRED

Dear Colleagues,

As it was announced previously, the next day after our June meeting in Bejing, China Mobile is hosting the Next Generation Fronthaul Interface (NGFI) Workshop. The attached slides outline the technical challenges to be discussed at the workshop.

Invited to this workshop are multiple vendors and major Asian operators, including DoCoMo, KDDI, Softbank, KT, SKT, China Unicom, China Telecom.

Note that the workshop is by invitation only. To ensure that enough space is reserved for the 1904 participants, please let me know if you would like to attend this workshop.

Thank you,

Glen